Typical Information on a Purchase Order
- A unique PO number for use by the finance department.
- The date on which the employee submitted the PO.
- Buyer and seller address, phone and email contact information.
- Shipping address for buyer if different.
- Line items for each item that was ordered including the product name/number, quantity ordered, unit price, subtotal for each line and the grand total of the order.
- Terms and conditions including payment terms, delivery terms etc.
- Any documents relevant to the order.